Are you an engineer who likes to write PHP and likes to create web applications that can be used by thousands of concurrent users? At Data+ you can focus on one product and go for the highest quality standards. Our developers get responsibility during the entire development process, which comes along with freedom in choosing the best solutions.
In this role, you will work with
- A platform with thousands of concurrent users
- PHP web-applications, based on Laravel Framework
- Azure Cloud Services
Stack & Tools
- SQL Server
Do you have
- A 1-year+ course, B.A. or Masters degree
- At least 5 years work experience as software developer
- A strong interest in everything related to web-development
The location for this position is our Headquarter located in Holon, Israel.
Encompassing Business Development Strategy, Leadership & Execution.
As the VP of Strategic Engagements (VPSE), you will be responsible for revenue through the identification, qualification and winning of new customers for Data+. You will be hands-on involved in every stage of the sales process from lead generation to contract. You will report to the CEO and be a member of the executive leadership team of the company. The VPSE will work closely with marketing and communications team to plan campaigns and activities that yield new contacts for Data+. You will also coordinate with Account directors responsible for the happiness of our existing clients. In addition the VPSE will work with others to identify and qualify new leads and try different techniques to drive them from awareness to customers.
This role will ideally be filled by a candidate who is happy talking strategy, but whose real calling is the hard work of practical execution. You may have been described by others as someone who is organized, meticulous in their attention to detail, methodical in driving new processes, and consistent at applying best practices. People have also described you as a great collaborator and communicator who is confident and naturally sociable. You understand healthcare IT and what great healthcare IT can accomplish, and can authentically speak to the value of the great innovation. You will also know when to defer your own expertise to those experts in the organization. You are a clear writer, and capable of simplifying, clarifying and editing proposals. You’ve demonstrated a keen empathy for clients situations and are capable of earnestly reflecting a passion for the problems our clients have and what we might be able to do to solve them.
Most importantly, you know that this is more than a job; it is your calling. If you are passionate about delivering meaningful change in the world and are eager to work at a place where you can personally make a difference, then we should connect.
Make an Impact
- Build a modern sales management pipeline and customer relationship system, with appropriate measurement techniques, tools and associated responsibilities.
- Manage the sales pipeline, report performance against business development goals
- Work with internal teams to coordinate activities in support of business development
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to identify new opportunities within existing accounts
- Work closely with the Marketing and communications team to coordinate investments.
- Coordinate efforts between the BD team and the Executive Creative Directors
- Connect new client prospects with Data+’s executive creative directors
- Lead outbound sales activities including prospecting, lead generation and coordinating outreach by the internal team
- Achieve revenue objectives on a quarterly cadence.
- Fifteen + years’ work experience with at least (10 years selling creative/professional services)
- An existing network of professional connections preferably in the technology sector.
- Deep understanding of Healthcare IT and the innovation process
- Comfortable and confident interacting with senior executives
- Experience working with large organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an active listener and an engaging story-teller
- Evidence of successfully building a portfolio of new business
- Creative and flexible under changing settings, courage to be heard, sense of humor, passionate about healthcare IT and technology, life-long learner
- Positive client references
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Data+ is an innovation firm that uses strategy, human-centered technology to advance meaningful change. For our clients. For people. For society.
Data+ is looking for a Junior that hates to be a Junior
We don’t think in the terms junior or senior. We think about projects and responsibility. You will work in a small team but a fast-paced environment. Everything is project based and the entire team contributes. That comes with a lot of freedom but also a lot of responsibility. Are you ready to take on some seriously fun work instead of just collecting a paycheck? If the answer is Yes, please apply.
Personality over Skills
At Data+, having the right people on board is critical. You have to be a team player that’s not afraid of taking charge and at the same time, an ambitious self-starter that gets stuff done by yourself. We can help you develop the skills you don’t have, but we can’t change your attitude. Are you motivated, committed to your work and want to grow within a startup environment? If the answer is Yes, please apply.
We do not have a pinball machine in our office, we focus on work and making the most out of every minute of our work. Challenges change weekly. One week you might work on an email campaign, the next week you are planning a Karaoke Party. Are you the kind of person that is up for the challenge? If the answer is Yes, please apply.
Our ideal candidate answered all three questions above with Yes, is tech & online marketing savvy, an avid user of social networking tools, understand the importance of new media and knows a thing or two about project management. Some of the obvious attributes we need you to have: ambitious, creative, reliable, organized, detail oriented, quick learner.
Additional skills/expertise we are looking for. The more you can check off, the better. But none of them are a must: Content Creation, Blogging, Project Management, SEO/SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Analytics, Social Media Strategy, PR, Event Planning, Photoshop, Customer Service, HTML, WordPress, Video Editing, Email Marketing, Sales, Communications.
Share with someone you love
Tips on how to get an interview:
Check out Data+ and let us know what you think. Don’t be polite, we want feedback, not praise. Include prior experience in relevant fields with links, examples, outcome, your role, etc. Using words such as expert, guru, rockstar or ninja may lead to automatic disqualification. Be yourself.